Bespoke Wedding Flowers in Dublin and Ireland
Many people may wish to choose their wedding flowers around a specific theme. Some use the season or the style of the service or reception venue. A particular fashion style or era is sometimes used as inspiration. Others might like to use a colour, hue, texture or a flower that has a special significance to them.
We have a wealth of experience – planning, designing and delivering bespoke wedding flowers in Dublin, across Ireland and sometimes in further flung destinations. Our bespoke service lets you consult with our expert design team to discuss every aspect of your wedding flowers.
Wedding Flowers – areas that you might consider include:
- Colour – do you want to blend and co-ordinate your colours for a subtle look or would you rather use bold, vibrant colours to accentuate and make impact instead.
- Texture – you may wish to use different combinations of flowers and foliage to influence whether your flowers are focal points in themselves or you might prefer flowers that enhance and co-ordinate with the style of the setting and / or the bride / bridesmaids’ gowns.
- Style and Detail – for instance, structured or modern style flower arrangements may look out of place in a traditional setting. Therefore, a more flowing arrangement may be better suited. Similarly, an overly fussy bouquet may not suit the clean, elegant lines of a simple wedding gown. However, contrasting styles when used effectively can add dramatic impact.
- Size and Shape – the size and shape of arrangements and bouquets can have very particular effects. A petite bride could be overwhelmed by an overly large bouquet while the effect of a beautiful table arrangement may be reduced if it is not in the correct proportions to the table and room where it is placed.
Custom Wedding Flower Designers in Ireland
However grand or simple your plans are, whatever flower and decor style you wish to create – from the dramatic to the demure from sophisticated avant-garde to rustic country we will go through your ideas in detail and offer you help and assistance with expert guidance and advice on all your wedding flower requirements. Whether you prefer simple yet elegant wedding bouquets for a Dublin city location or are planning something more opulent in a country house we will use our extensive wedding and event floristry experience and creativity to work with you to interpret your dreams.
Here is just a small selection of wedding themed work we have done:
- Wedding Flowers – Hydrangea Heaven
- Photo Shoot – Wedding Flowers Inspired by Old Dutch Paintings
- Mid Winter Wedding in Mount Druid Co. Westmeath
- Wedding Flowers at St. Stephen’s Green Club Dublin
- Wedding Flowers at Royal College of Physicians Dublin
Please contact us using the form below for more information on our bespoke wedding flowers design service. This includes a free one-to-one wedding consultation followed by a fully itemised proposal based on your unique requirements.