Flower delivery services to Dublin Ireland
- We are open in-store, online and for telephone orders on +353-1-4910233 for gift and flower delivery services to Dublin city and county.
- “Click and Collect” and “Call and Collect” services are also available from our Ranelagh flower shop.
- Flower delivery to areas outside Dublin city and county is not available.
- To maintain the very best possible service, all deliveries are made by our own in-house delivery team. We do not use couriers or overnight delivery services.
Our flower delivery services are practising contactless delivery for all orders to Dublin. To avoid unnecessary contact this means we will not require signatures from recipients when we make deliveries. We will record delivery details for any confirmation queries as usual.
It’s easy to order flowers and gifts
- Our flower and gift delivery services take place Monday to Saturday (and on Mother’s Day Sunday 19th March 2023).
- They usually take place between 9am – 6pm.
- For guaranteed same day flower delivery please order prior to 2pm in-store, online and by phone.
- If you have missed the cut off time for same day flower delivery please choose the next available date or contact our Flower shop in Ranelagh . We will quickly advise if delivery is possible today or else on a following day.
- At peak periods such as St Valentine’s Day, Christmas or Mother’s Day delivery occasionally may extend into the evening to deal with higher delivery volumes.
- Please note specific delivery times cannot be accepted unless agreed with us in advance. This is due to the wide area we cover and because of the high volumes of traffic on Dublin roads. Orders for business addresses will be delivered during normal office hours.
- If you request a specific delivery time without agreement from us we will do our very best to honour this but unfortunately we can not guarantee it.
- For morning and short notice delivery of Sympathy Tributes to a church please provide us with the service time and location and we will confirm if a timed delivery is available. Alternative options may be possible such as delivery to the deceased’s home or to a funeral home.
- Public Holidays – our flower delivery services do not operate on public holidays.
- Please include full address details as well as correct phone numbers for the recipient. A mobile phone number is usually the best way for us to contact them if they are not at the delivery address when we call. We don’t like to spoil surprises, so we won’t phone recipients unless we have a particular difficulty with the delivery or unless instructed by you.
- Eircodes/ Postcodes / ZIP numbers are particularly useful for finding addresses in remote rural locations or for houses without a street number. Please include them when ordering – you can use the handy Eircode finder on the checkout page.
Not in when we deliver?
- If the intended recipient is not present when a flower delivery is attempted our standard procedure is to make phone contact with them to make other arrangements. Alternatively, we will leave the gift with an immediate neighbour and leave a card with the intended recipient informing them where their gift has been left. If this is not possible a card is left informing them a delivery was attempted and to contact us to arrange collection or another delivery time.
- Check your account to get status updates on your order -we will update your order’s status from received to scheduled and then to completed. If for any reason there is a difficulty with your order (ie incorrect delivery address, recipient away etc) we will contact you by phone or email to advise. Your order status will be placed on hold until resolved.
Delivery on Sunday or Public Holidays
- Our delivery services do not operate on either Sundays or Public Holidays (except Mother’s Day in Ireland or St. Valentine’s Day weekend).
- Prices quoted on this web site include gift wrapping and all VAT/ taxes. Delivery charges are calculated based on distance (see below) and are itemised at checkout. There are no hidden extra charges.
Delivery Charge by Destination:
- A delivery charge applies which is calculated at checkout. It starts from €5.00 and depends on the delivery destination selected. The delivery charge is detailed for you at checkout before you make any payment – there are no hidden extra charges.
Dublin Postal Districts Delivery Charge
- Dublin 6, 8 – €5.00
- Dublin 2, 4, 6, 6W, 12, 14, 16 – €7.50
- Dublin 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 18, 20, 24 – €10.00
- Dublin 17, 22 – €12.00
- Dublin 13, 15 – €15.00
South County Dublin Delivery Charge
- Eircodes commencing with A94 – €7.50
- Eircodes commencing with A96 – €10.00
- Eircodes commencing with A98 – €20.00
North County Dublin Delivery Charge
- Eircodes commencing with K67 – €15.00
- Eircodes commencing with K78 – €15.00
- Eircodes commencing with K36 – €20.00
- Eircodes commencing with A41, A45, K45, K56 – €25.00
- Eircodes commencing with A42, K32, K34 – €30.00