Flower delivery services to Dublin and Ireland
Covid update 1st February 2021
- We remain open for online and for telephone orders.
- Our flower delivery services across Dublin remain open as usual.
- In accordance with Irish governmental advice, “click and collect” orders will resume on 10th May and in-store shopping will resume again on 17th May.
- Delivery to areas outside Dublin city and county is paused until further notice.
Our flower delivery services are practising contactless delivery for all orders to Dublin. To avoid unnecessary contact this means we will not require signatures from recipients when we make deliveries. We will record delivery details for any confirmation queries as usual.
It’s easy to order flowers and gifts
- Our flower and gift delivery services take place Monday to Saturday. They usually take place between 9am – 6pm but on occasion can extend later into the evening depending delivery volumes.
- For guaranteed same day flower delivery please order prior to 2pm both in-store and online.
- If you have missed the 2pm cut off time for same day flower delivery please contact our Flower shop in Ranelagh . We will quickly advise if delivery is possible today or else on a following day.
- At peak periods such as St Valentine’s Day, Christmas or Mother’s Day delivery may also extend into the evening again to deal with higher delivery volumes.
- Specific delivery times cannot be accepted unless agreed with us in advance. This is due to the wide area we cover and also because of the high volumes of traffic on Irish roads. Exceptions to this are: Orders for business addresses which will be delivered during normal office hours. Sympathy Tributes for delivery to a church or funeral home. (If ordering for a funeral service please provide us with the service time if you know it). If you request a specific delivery time without agreement from us we will do our very best to honour this but unfortunately we can not guarantee it.
- Please include full address details as well as correct phone numbers for the recipient. A mobile number is usually the best way for us to contact them if they are not at the delivery address when we call. We won’t phone them unless we have to or if instructed by you. We don’t like to spoil surprises!
- Eircodes/ Postcodes / ZIP numbers are particularly useful for finding addresses in remote rural locations.
Not in when we deliver?
- If the intended recipient is not present when a flower delivery is attempted our standard procedure is to make phone contact with them to make other arrangements. Alternatively, we will leave the gift with an immediate neighbour and leave a card with the intended recipient informing them where their gift has been left. If this is not possible a card is left informing them a delivery was attempted and to contact us to arrange collection or another delivery time.
Delivery on Sunday or Public Holidays
- Our delivery services do not operate on either Sundays or Public Holidays (except Mother’s Day or St. Valentine’s Day).
- Prices quoted on this web site include gift wrapping and all VAT/ taxes. Delivery charges for online orders are €5.00 for delivery across all of Dublin city and county. Delivery charges are all detailed at checkout – there are no hidden extra charges.