We design and deliver beautiful flowers to Dublin, throughout Ireland and abroad. To get the very best from your hand tied flower bouquet, plant or tropical flower arrangement and to maximise it’s life please use these simple care for flowers tips… also read our flower care tips below… (a copy of this is included with every delivery we make).
Hand Tied Flower Bouquets:
- Carefully remove all packaging and cut approx 2cm from the end of each flower and foliage stem at a sharp angle
- Remove any folilage up to the rim of the vase
- Fill a clean vase with cool water and add the recommended amount of cut flower food
- Place flowers in a cool room avoiding direct sunlight
- Regularly replenish water
- The care of each plant type will differ so we it’s best that you follow the instructions that will accompany your specific plant. A little tip we’ve learned in our flower shops is that more plants die from over as opposed to under watering so try to avoid “killing them with kindness”..
Tropical Flower Arrangements:
- Top up the pot with cool clean water and water regularly to extend the life of your arrangement
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Place in a cool room
So, Follow above flower care tips.